Wednesday, June 10, 2009

well, here we go

So I had been thinking about creating a blog for a while, but I never motivated myself enough to do it. Just figured no one would read it or care, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

I wanted to start a blog about me and my hobbies and interests. My name's John, and I'm a senior biology major about to graduate and go to grad school. The school isn't important, what is important is my love and passion for biology and science in general. You can expect a lot of cool posts about science. I will also post some articles on music and my hobbies, such as homebrewing (I love beer, just ask my gut and my girlfriend) and Kurt Russell worship.

You can also expect some posts about things I don't like, such as: hipsters, religion, logical fallacies, and indie rock.

So I will probably post somethings later on, but while you are on here, check out my girlfriend's awesome blog here: http://farceherself.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment